Sunday, October 12, 2014

C4T #2

My C4T consisted of the same teacher from my previous C4T #1. Mrs. Hadley is a middle school history teacher at Springside Chestnut Hill Academy. The name of her blog is called Middle School Matrix.
The two blog posts I commented on where previous blog posts she made. The blog post is called What Will I Say About Ferguson. Mrs. Hadley shared her approach on how she is going to tackle the events on what happened in Ferguson, Missouri in her classroom. Mrs. Hadley's main goal is to make sure her students feel safe and, that they have a stable environment from all protesting and media in the streets. I commented to Mrs. Hadley on how brave and caring she is as a teacher. Sometimes we often forget on how events such as what happened in Ferguson, Missouri can happen in our own communities. As future educators what measures will we take to keep our students safe from harm's way?

My second comment is from a blog post entitled August Thinking. Mrs. Hadley explains how nervous she still gets when the beginning of the school years approaches! I commented to her that it is amazing that  know matter how long a educator teaches it is still possible for them to be a little anxious! I really enjoyed reading this particular blog post ;because, it's comforting to read about a educator expressing there emotions with the start of a new school year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment