Sunday, October 26, 2014

Project 6: C4K for October

Sarah's Blog Sarah's response: think kids should lose recess for bad behavior because kids need to learn if they are goofing around they are not going to get away with it. If there isn’t a punishment kids wont stop what there doing and wont learn there leson. Plus the kids who are missing recess have been given warnings so its not like you do one thing wrong and they miss recess.

 My response:Hi Sarah!!! My name is Brittney Henderson and I attend the University of South Alabama!!! I am currently studying to become a high school history teacher! I was assigned to read your blog post by one on my professors! Sarah I really enjoyed reading this post! You are 100 percent correct about students who have bad behaviors should lose recess. To take away a enjoyable activity due to bad behavior is very understandable! You are a very intelligent young person to acknowledge that there are consequences for bad behavior. I really enjoyed reading your post Sarah!

  Daisy's Blog Daisy's Post:Can anyone guess who this is ? We’ll this blog will tell you about the top ten hardest men in the world

My Response:
Hey Daisy, my name is Brittney Henderson. I attend the University of South Alabama! I was assigned to read your blog! Daisy this is a excellent blog post! I really enjoyed reading all of the people you wrote about! They are all tough in their own ways! My favorite person would have to be Leonid Rogozov! He is pretty tough to remove his own appendix! Ouch! Which person is your favorite one to read about? Keep up the good work Hannah!

Simon's Blog:

Simon Blog Post:why we got capitals

 WALT: Write an explanation telling people what capital letters are and when you use them in writing.

My Response:Hi Simon!
My name is Brittney Henderson, I attend the University of South Alabama to become a high school history teacher! I really enjoyed reading your blog post about using capital letters! Simon, you are a very smart student! I love your rubric also! You have a great knowledge of when to use capital letters! Did you complete your rubric yourself? You did an awesome job Simon!!!!! I really enjoyed reading your blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment